Individual Forklift Certification
The Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 includes a provision that states, “only trained and authorized operators will be permitted to operate a powered industrial truck.” The 1-2 hour online forklift evaluation training course will allow you to become a certified forklift operator in compliance with OSHA laws.
Complete the entire training in 3 Easy Steps:
Read the OSHA rules and regulations, watch the movie, etc.
Take the Test online. Take the test an unlimited number of times without paying again. You ONLY pay ONE TIME period!
PRINT your Certificate from your computer or any other computer.
Try for FREE; Click here to take the Forklift Certification Test !!.
After completion of the training, we will send your Forklift License within 3-4 days to the address you provide. Your wallet card (license) is valid for 3 years. Also after you have completed the online training,your employer or future employer should evaluate your forklift driving ability. Your employer or future employer will certify that you are competent to operate the employer’s forklift and follow all the rules laid down by OSHA. Forklift certifications expire 3 years from the date of your last evaluation. Once you get certified your employer must re-evaluate you every three years.
Someone else can purchase the training for you using their information on the credit card. However, make sure to use your name when creating the profile.
Individual Forklift Re-Certification
The Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 requires that Forklift Operators MUST complete the Certification every 3 years. Also the Forklift Operator should receive a refresher course any time the operator is involved in a near missed accident or in an actual accident. Therefore, if you already have your certification and are looking to renew your forklift license you need to start the process again by creating an account and purchasing the training. However, it will be much shorter and easier for you to complete because you are have already been operating a Forklift for some time. Please go here to begin your Forklift re-certification.
Types of Equipment you will be Certified to operate with Forklift Academy
- Class I: Electric Motor Rider Trucks
- Class II: Electric Motor Narrow Aisle Trucks
- Class III: Electric Motor Hand Trucks or Hand/Rider Trucks
- Class IV: Internal Combustion Engine Trucks (Solid/Cushion Tires)
- Class V: Internal Combustion Engine Trucks (Pneumatic Tires)
- Class VI: Electric and Internal Combustion Engine Tractors
- Class VII: Rough Terrain Forklift Trucks
Forklift Certification and Training Video
Recent Forklift Academy Graduates
Forklift Certification Package for Individuals
Only $49.50 !!!
Includes the following:
- Complete OSHA Compliance Forklift Training and evaluation
- A power point presentation regarding rules and regulations
- All Documents Required by OSHA
- Daily Inspection Checklist: an OSHA requirement
- Attendance Sheet: For HR use and comply with OSHA
- Written & Driving Tests: To review employees skills
- Certificate of Achievement (Print immediately)
- Wallet Card
- Online Test (Take it UNLIMITED number of times)
Join our Mailing List to receive special exclusive discounts
Rated 5/5 based on 2,700 user ratings!
- High lift trucks
- Counterbalanced trucks
- Cantilevered trucks
- Rider trucks
- Forklift trucks
- High lift platform trucks
- Low lift trucks
- Low lift platform trucks
- Motorized hand trucks
- Pallet trucks
- Narrow aisle rider trucks
- Straddle trucks
- Reach rider trucks
- Single side loader rider trucks
- High lift order picker rider trucks
- Motorized hand/rider trucks
- Rough terrain trucks