Forklift Training & Forklift Certification- Los Angeles
21818 Lassen St, suite A
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Our professional trainers will provide you with the entire forklift certification training to be an OSHA compliant forklift operator. This is a hands-on class that includes practice on our forklift equipment. By the end of the session students should have working knowledge of forklift safety and operation. The Forklift Certification is valid for 3 years and meets OSHA regulations and Laws
Classroom Hands on Training
- Best suited for beginning forklift operators.
- You will receive a custom printed operator id card (plastic wallet card)
- You will obtain your certificate of achievement. A proof of completion of the forklift certification training.
- A combination of interactive presentation, power point presentation, models and interactive discussion make this course interesting and informative.
- Experienced operators should attend the re-certification course.
- The class length is approximately 3-4 hours.
- Classes Starts at 8:30 AM – Monday – Friday and Sat by appointment only
- A written test will check your comprehension of the materials.
- The answers will be review as a group to ensure understanding.
“On the Equipment” Evaluation:
- Learn to drive a Forklift equipment.
- Become familiar with the safety aspect of the equipment
- Controls & Instrumentation, Engine Operation and Maintenance,
- Steering and Maneuvering, Visibility, Fork & Attachment Limitations,
- Rated Capacities, Stability, Inspection & Maintenance,
- Refueling, Load Manipulation, Pedestrians,
- Hazardous Locations & Rough Terrain Operation
- Practice in the warehouse environment and rodeo simulation
- Your name will be added to our job opening database for potential jobs opportunities in the area.
- We’ve partnered with several companies and temp agencies that may have leads for our graduates.