OSHA regulations require that anyone who operate a Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift) MUST obtain the proper Forklift Training and Forklift Certification. This requirement is due to the many fatalities happening everyday here in the USA. There are roughly approximately 200-250 fatalities every year due to Forklift related accidents.
Forklift Academy, the leading Forklift Certification provider in the USA and Canada developed the most effective and affordable Forklift Certification Training at the Training Facilities throughout the USA.
Classroom Hands on Training
- Best suited for beginning forklift operators.
- You will receive a custom printed operator id card (plastic wallet card)
- You will obtain your certificate of achievement. A proof of completion of the forklift certification training.
- A combination of interactive presentation, power point presentation, models and interactive discussion make this course interesting and informative.
- Experienced operators should attend the re-certification course.
- The class length is approximately 3-4 hours.
- Classes Starts at 8:30 AM – Monday – Friday and Sat by appointment only
- A written test will check your comprehension of the materials.
- The answers will be review as a group to ensure understanding.
“On the Equipment” Evaluation:
- Learn to drive a Forklift equipment.
- Become familiar with the safety aspect of the equipment
- Controls & Instrumentation, Engine Operation and Maintenance,
- Steering and Maneuvering, Visibility, Fork & Attachment Limitations,
- Rated Capacities, Stability, Inspection & Maintenance,
- Refueling, Load Manipulation, Pedestrians,
- Hazardous Locations & Rough Terrain Operation
- Practice in the warehouse environment and rodeo simulation
- Your name will be added to our job opening database for potential jobs opportunities in the area.
- We’ve partnered with several companies and temp agencies that may have leads for our graduates.